Practice areas

We can help you in a lot of legal areas

Investor & Business

We have a successful record of helping clients get United States visas for a range of business needs, like managing investments or hiring non-U.S. citizens.

Family Sponsorship

The most common way non-U.S. citizens get Permanent Resident Status (a green card) is through family sponsorship. That’s because any U.S. citizen, even naturalized citizens, are allowed to sponsor an immediate relative.


The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) is a law that allows non-citizens who are victims of domestic violence (or abuse) to get a visa or become a legal resident of the United States.

U-Visas for victims of crime

The U-Visa is for victims of specific crimes who have endured physical or mental harm. The goal of the U-Visa is to help government officials and law enforcement solve the crime, so the victim must cooperate with law enforcement to be approved.

T-Visas for victims of human trafficking

The T-Visa is a non-immigrant visa. That means it is for a specific period of time. The T-Visa is for victims of human trafficking. It gives the victims protection and allows them to stay in the U.S. to help catch and punish human traffickers.

Political asylum/refugee status

People whose lives are in danger in their home country can move to another country and apply for asylum. This means asking for permission from another country’s government to live there because it isn’t safe to return home.

Temporary Protective Status (TPS)

The Secretary of Homeland Security can designate citizens of foreign countries as temporarily protected in the U.S. under certain conditions.

Employment Sponsorship

You can apply for Permanent Resident Status through employment sponsorship if you have a permanent job in the United States.

Waivers of Inadmissibility

It can be stressful and frustrating to follow the steps of applying for a visa to the United States and be told you are inadmissible. Thankfully you can still apply for a waiver of inadmissibility in some cases.

Deportation defense

Many people around the world want to live in the United States, but just moving to the U.S. does not mean you are allowed to stay. If you don’t follow the right rules, the U.S. government can decide to deport you.

Consular processing

Consular processing is one of the pathways to permanent resident status (obtaining a green card).

Permanent resident

A person who has Permanent Resident Status has permission to live and work in the U.S. for as long as they want to. A Permanent Resident Card is what many people call a “green card,” but the official name is a Permanent Resident Card.

U.S. Citizenship

Citizens of the U.S. can have a job and live in the country as long as they want to. They can also use programs the government runs, like Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare. A U.S. citizen is protected from deportation.

Fiancé(e) (K-1) Visa

A K-1 Visa or Fiancé(e) Visa is a non-immigrant visa that begins the process of obtaining permanent residency. It allows a fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States for the purpose of marriage within 90 days of entry.

Deffered Action for childhood arrivals (DACA)

You can apply for permission to work in the United States as long as you meet certain requirements.